At Paul Rooney Solicitors in Liverpool, we specialise in personal injury and accident compensation claims. We have been practising law for over 30 years and are proud to offer our clients professional personal injury solicitors complete with exceptional standards of service. Our solicitors have an excellent track record and a national reputation in the field of accident compensation claims. Put your personal injury accident claim in our hands and gain results fast.

Serviced Areas

  • Liverpool, UK

Contact Details

  City Manchester
  Postcode M2 2EE
  Phone Number 0161 832 4781
  Tollfree 0800 999 2250

Social Activity

Are you living in a rented property suffering with water damage due to burst pipes or roof damage left in disrepair
Twitter   Full Post ›
Is your rental property suffering disrepair which your landlord is not resolving. Damp & mould are not acceptable.
Twitter   Full Post ›
Is your housing association blaming damp and mould on you ? The landlord is responsible for rectifying damp caused
Twitter   Full Post ›
Social housing or local authority tenant suffering from damp? Landlord not repairing your property. Contact us for
Twitter   Full Post ›
Are you a tenant living in a property with poorly maintained/dangerous electrical fittings and your landlord is ign
Twitter   Full Post ›
Been involved in a non-fault Road Traffic Accident ? Experienced solicitors offering no win no fee service to obtai
Twitter   Full Post ›
Accident at work ? Not your fault ? Contact us for free legal advice about how to receive fair & just compensation.
Twitter   Full Post ›
Landlord's must adhere to their legal responsibilities. If you have a landlord who does not maintain your home, contact us for help on a no win no fee basis.
Facebook   Full Post ›