Have you had an injury or been involved in an accident or believe you have a claim against a medical practitioner in the Isle of Man' If so, the only way you can claim compensation through the Isle of Man's court system is by using a Manx lawyer (called an Advocate). A lawyer qualified in another country will not be able to help you.

Contact Details

  City Isle of Man
  Postcode IM1 1EF
  Address 2nd Floor Suite/6 Hill St Douglas
  Phone Number 016 2467 7277