From 1st January 2007, the business of the Kinross Office will be carried on by Andersons LLP and the business of the Cupar Office has been taken over by Murray Donald Drummond Cook LLP. Clients can be assured that they will continue to receive the high standard of care and attention that they expect from their lawyers, whichever office they continue to use.

Serviced Areas

  • Dundee Perth Local

Contact Details

  City Cupar
  Postcode KY15 4BU
  Address 35 Bonnygate
  Phone Number 013 3465 2331

From Our Website

Cavity wall insulation fills the gap, keeping the warmth in to save energy. It can also help reduce condensation inside the house if this is a problem on your external walls. Your home will usually be suitable for cavity wall insulation if its external walls are unfilled and your cavity is at least 50mm wide. The masonry or brickwork of your property should be in good condition. To insulate your cavity walls, the installer drills small holes around 22mm in size at intervals of around 1m in the outside wall of your home.

We offer a full estate agency and conveyancing service, from initially advising you on the value of your home through to the release of keys to your new home. We have many years experience in the property market and are always on hand to offer impartial advice. We can guide you through the often confusing and complex steps involved in any property purchase. We offer a free valuation service if you have a property to sell and can discuss the best options available to you for the purchase and management of your new property.

If you decide to grant Power of Attorney we can help. You can choose the most suitable person to manage your affairs and you can decide whether your Attorney has power to manage your finances and property for a specific task or period only or whether they should act on a continuing basis. You can also appoint your Attorney to look after matters of your welfare and medical needs. Your Attorney, once appointed can act on your behalf in accordance with powers granted to him or her by you. He or she can sign documents on your behalf but must act only in your interest.